From Neerg, a Tuesday poll.
Simply copy and paste the questions below and leave your answers as a comment:
How are you feeling today?
Tired - two nights of 3am-6am insomnia...Hoping this will stop soon!
What are you wearing right now?
My fave blue jean shorts, black zipper sweater and pink booties - Halifax is amazingly cool in the summer, most days.
Where are you and where would you rather be?
In my home office. If I have to be working anywhere, I'd rather it be here!
Your all time happy song?
Most upbeat music makes me happy, so I'm not sure how to answer this one.
What book/s are you reading?
Finishing American Wife but looking forward to start Julie and Julia, and am also halfway through Cibou (hoping that one gets more interesting soon)...
Do you have pets at home?
No, but I consider the friendly golden lab across the street who visits us as good as a pet - all the benefits without the cleanup and fur everywhere.
Hey Ceebie,
ReplyDeleteMy mom recommends warm milk to cure insomnia! Try it if you aren't lactose intolerant. Take care :)
Neerja